COVID-19 Coronavirus Update
In light of the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, we thought it would be helpful to let you know a little about our printing process. For environmental reasons we always create, print and ship all our prints as locally as possible. This means if you purchase a Night Sky on the West coast of the USA it is printed and packed in California, if you are in the UK your Night Sky is shipped from London.
It normally takes 3 business days to process print orders and 4 business days to process framed prints before they ship. Due to social distancing principles, we have had to reduce staff in certain areas of the print labs to ensure the best health and safety. Because of this we are currently experiencing some delays in the following territories:
- UK & Canada for print orders, and for framed prints and canvas - no delays to normal production time.
- EU for prints and framed prints - no delay to normal production time for prints, framed prints and canvas.
- Australia & New Zealand 1 to 2 business day delays to normal production for prints and framed prints and canvas. There may also be shipping delays for standard shipping.
- USA has 1 business day delay to normal production time for prints, framed prints, and canvases. Also possible delivery delays for standard shipping with USPS.
- We are working evenings and weekends to try get back to our regular production times and will update any information that affects your order on this page. We really appreciate you patience during this time.
We want to reassure you that we are taking all necessary steps to follow the World Health Organization and local authorities’ guidelines on COVID-19. Our priority is the safety of our customers, employees, and partners. We have resources in place across our facilities to ensure we proactively monitor the situation and respond with appropriate escalation criteria adhering to Government advice. We are taking a number of precautions, and mitigating actions; including:
- Reiterating good personal hygiene for all staff and supplying gloves and antibacterial hand sanitizers to everyone across our labs
- Regular cleaning of all equipment and communal areas
- Awareness of staff and visitors who may have been exposed to high-risk areas
- Performed diligence on our supply chain to proactively mitigate delays
- Advanced and regularly updated contingency planning in our supply chain
- Worked with our teams to ensure our staff are aware of government protocols
We will continue to do our utmost to serve our customers and partners with the highest standards possible throughout this period. If you have any questions please ask our customer service team at email@example.com
We wish you and your families the very best during the weeks ahead.
The Night Sky